- TESAN S.P.A., Italy
- Restech SRL – Del Politcnico Di Milano, Italy
- The University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Tallina Tehnikaulikool, Estonia
- Universitat De Barcelona, Spain
- Uppsala Universitet, Sweden
- Universitetssykehuset Nord-Norge HF, Norway
- Community and Health Research Unit (CaHRU), University of Lincoln, United Kingdom (Professor Niro Siriwardena and Dr Jo Middlemass). Also involved will be colleagues from Lincolnshire Community Health Services.
- Bolnisnica Sezana Zavod, Slovenia.
- Dissemination of scientific evidence of project results to relevant healthcare communities including theUKand the rest ofEurope.
- A new system and ICT platform and the development of clinical guidelines that will be immediately available.
Peer reviewed publications:
- Walker PP, Pompilio PP, Zanaboni P, Bergmo TS, Prikk K, Malinovschi A, Montserrat JM, Middlemass J, Šonc S, Munaro J, Marušič D, Sepper R, Rosso R, Siriwardena AN, Janson C, Farre R, Calverley PMA, Dellaca RL.Telemonitoring in COPD: the CHROMED study, a randomized clinical trial. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine (AJRCCM) (online first).
- Pompilio P, Isetta V, Malinovschi A, Middlemass, Jo, Munaro G, Dalmases M, Janson C, Siriwardena, A. Niroshan, Macis R, Zanaboni P, Calverle PM, Dellaca R, Rosso R (2014) Clinical trials for elderly patients with multiple diseases (CHROMED): a pilot study. The European Respiratory Journal, 44 (Supp58): 971.
- Pompilio P, Macis R, Isetta V, Munaro G, Walker P, Castellani AP, Dalmase M, Middlemass J, Siriwardena AN, Zanaboni P, Sepper R, Prikk K, Malinovschi Andrei, Janson C, Marušiç D, Dolgan T, Dellaca RL, Calverley PMA, Rosso R, (2015) Lung function assessed by home forced oscillation and self reported symptoms during COPD exacerbations. European Respiratory Journal , 46 (Supp59): 5.2.
- Middlemass J, Siriwardena AN, Pompilio P, Isetta V, Munaro G, Castellani AP, Macis R, Zanaboni P, Calverley PM, Dellaca R, Rosso R, Windle K, Vos J, Dalmases M, Janson C, Malinovschi A. Clinical trials for elderly patients with multiple diseases (CHROMED) pilot study. In: Society for Academic Primary Care 43rd Annual Conference, 9-11 July 2014, Edinburgh.. In: Society for Academic Primary Care 43rd Annual Conference, 9-11 July 2014, Edinburgh University, Scotland.